We support LGBTQ (lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans and those questioning their sexual or gender identity) children, young people and their families in the UK.
Healthwatch Stockton on Tees
We listen to what people tell us about the services they use locally and want to know what is working well and what needs to be improved. We share the information we gather with those who can make changes. We also help people find the information they need about services in their area.
Community Connect Stockton
Community Connect can help people in taking the first steps to improve their health and wellbeing by supporting them to access local activities, groups and services through one-to-one or group sessions. They can help improvr your health and mental wellbeing, increase your confidence and reduce feelings of loneliness and isolation
For those 16+ in Stockton-on-Tees:
- Building confidence to access community groups
- Walking groups, offering informal exercise
- Free sessions on how to use digital, online shopping, Zoom, GP appointments, supporting people to register
- Information on local groups, activities and services
- Wellbeing sessions and goal setting
- Cooking on a budget
- Peer support and mentoring
27 Yarm Road, Stockton-on-Tees, TS18 3NJ
T: 01642 647770