Sexual Health Toolkit
The sexual health hub
- The law and consent
- Are you ready for sex?
- Are you ready for sex checklist
- Safe sex and contraception
- Sexual transmitted infection
- Teenage pregnancy
Sex and relationships can sometimes seem complicated and give you a lot to think about. That's why we have advice and frequently asked questions on how to have safe sex, deciding if you’re ready for sex and what consent means, coming out, gender identity, healthy relationships, and communicating with children. We also have a page on rape and sexual assault with support and signposting on what to do and who can help.
We listen to what people tell us about the services they use locally and want to know what is working well and what needs to be improved. We share the information we gather with those who can make changes. We also help people find the information they need about services in their area.
Community Connect Stockton
Community Connect can help people in taking the first steps to improve their health and wellbeing by supporting them to access local activities, groups and services through one-to-one or group sessions. They can help improvr your health and mental wellbeing, increase your confidence and reduce feelings of loneliness and isolation
For those 16+ in Stockton-on-Tees:
- Building confidence to access community groups
- Walking groups, offering informal exercise
- Free sessions on how to use digital, online shopping, Zoom, GP appointments, supporting people to register
- Information on local groups, activities and services
- Wellbeing sessions and goal setting
- Cooking on a budget
- Peer support and mentoring
27 Yarm Road, Stockton-on-Tees, TS18 3NJ
T: 01642 647770