Children and Young Peoples Services (CAMHS) - Middlesbrough
Our child and adolescent mental health service (CAMHS) provides assessment and appropriate treatment or intervention for children and young people until they are 18.
Our services are for people who are experiencing mental health problems, with the aim of positive mental health promotion.
The service is available to anyone with concerns. This includes parents, carers, school staff, health professionals and GPs, as well as children and young people worried about their own mental health.
Phone: 0300 013 2000
The line is open Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm, excluding Bank Holidays.
- Option 1 – CAMHS Training
- Option 2 – Middlesbrough CAMHS and learning disability CAMHS
- Option 3 – Redcar CAMHS and learning disability CAMHS
- Option 4 – Hartlepool CAMHS and learning disability CAMHS
- Option 5 – Stockton CAMHS and learning disability CAMHS
- Option 7 – Community eating disorders team